Earthbody Sacred Skincare is a botanical line of organic skincare inspired by Ayurveda and handcrafted in San Francisco. Every formulation is thoughtfully prepared to invoke mind, awaken the heart, and balance the body. Made in small batches from whole plants through a traditional process, our skincare is absolutely free of toxins and fillers of any kind. Born from a kitchen not a lab, our vision is to change the way people think about skincare.
⋆ Made in Small Batches
⋆ Handcrafted by Healers
⋆ Edible, Non-Toxic, Vegan, Gluten Free
⋆ Formulated for Whole Health
⋆ No Preservatives, Parabens, or Synthetic Nonsense
⋆ No Animal Testing
MEET DENMO ~ Botanical Alchemist & Founder
HOLISTIC BY NATURE
We’re purists at heart.
- If we wouldn’t put it in our bodies, we won’t put it on our bodies.
- We only choose plant combinations that are naturally stable.
Many skincare companies are mass-produced, loaded with harmful toxins or fillers, and made solely for external purposes. We believe skincare can be a holistic path to health, happiness and healing.
Every product we craft is:
- Safe enough to eat ~ the skin is our largest organ and consumes 60% of everything it contacts.
- Designed for the whole person ~ physical and mental, the emotional and the spiritual, and everything in between.
- Made fresh over time with wholesome, simple ingredients.
Want to know more about the most common fillers in skincare?
We define a filler as any ingredient that is toxic, irritating, or devoid of therapeutic purpose, used to dilute, stabilize, or extend a product’s shelf life.
The most common skincare fillers to watch for:
- Water: De-stabilizer that creates a highly susceptible environment for bacteria and requires wax, emulsifiers, and preservatives for stabilization.
- Wax: Suffocates skin and clogs pores.
- Alcohol: Skin irritant that can aggravate bouts of dryness, eczema, and acne.
- Glycerin: Draws vital moisture from deep skin layers and depletes moisture.
- Emulsifier: Chemical compound with no therapeutic purpose that are made to bind ingredients that don’t mix, like oil and water. Some emulsifiers are carcinogenic and contain heavy metals.
- Preservative: Necessary additive for formulas with water that extends a product’s shelf life.
- Paraben: Endocrine disruptor and environmental contaminant.
- Surfactant: Lathering agent known to be a highly drying irritant.
- Synthetic Fragrance: Also classified as Phthalates, DBP, DEP, DEHP, and DMP, these mimic the body’s hormones and can cause reproductive and neurological damage.
Skincare should be as whole and fresh as the foods we eat. We handcraft our line in small quantities using only food-grade ingredients.
DISCOVER SACRED SKINCARE