If you think facial oils will make your skin greasy, clog pores and make you break out, you’re not alone. It’s a common misconception. But the truth is, oil dissolves oil. Plant oils protect the skin's acid mantle—a thin film on the surface of the face that regulates microflora and helps rebuild and maintain the skin's lipid barrier. Crafted in small batches, our lightweight facial serums and moisturizers are made with a balanced combination of fruits, seeds, flowers, and nuts to produce a serum that deeply penetrates and feed tissues from the inside out. A few drops are all you’ll need.
FREE OF TOXINS. FULL OF GOODNESS.
Our bodies are permeable. Studies have shown that skin, our largest organ, can absorb up to 60% of what it comes into contact with. What goes on, goes in. This is why personal care products should be as fresh and wholesome as the food we eat. Yet many product lines require preservatives that are linked to breast cancer (parabens), or add synthetic additives that can cause skin discoloration (fragrance), contribute to immune system toxicity (formaldehyde), disrupt hormones (phthalates), and irritate eyes and scalp (sodium laurel sulfate). That’s scary. Our botanical skincare is handcrafted in small batches using the highest quality organic and ethically foraged plants we can find. KEY PROFILE:Jojoba
: Jojoba oil is an odorless, golden-colored liquid wax that is produced from the seed of the jojoba plant (simmondsia chinensis). Benefits include:
- Long-lasting moisture: Studies have documented that jojoba improves the feel of skin, and provides a substantial long-acting, 24-hour skin hydration effect.
• Nutritious: Jojoba contains nutrients like vitamin E and B, as well as minerals like chromium, copper, and zinc, which all nourish and protect skin from environmental stressors.
- Gentle: Jojoba is recommended for people with sensitive skin because of its gentle nature. Applying jojoba to compromised skin can help keep it moist.
- Anti–aging: Because it is the perfect moisturizer, jojoba can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Conditioning: Jojoba is also used in many hair products because its moisturizing and conditioning properties extend to the hair, making it soft, shiny, and manageable. Those with frizzy or damaged hair love jojoba. **
Pomegranate Seed Oil: Contains a unique polyunsaturated oil called “punicic acid”, an omega 5 fatty acid, which has strong anti-inflammatory properties. The oil fends off free radicals to keep skin ageing at bay. It also provides protection against sun damage. **
Rosehip Seed Oil: Harvested from the seeds of rose bushes predominately grown in Chile, rosehip seed oil is full of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids that are known to correct dark spots and hydrate dry, itchy skin, all while reducing scars and fine lines. **
Wild Chamomile: Known for its anti-inflammatory and skin soothing properties, wild chamomile is used as a conditioning agent and skin cell rejuvenator. As a conditioner,
it enhances the appearance of dehydrated or damaged skin by reducing dry flaking and restoring suppleness to the skin. The plant's flowers are rich in flavonoids (namely apigenin, quercetin, patuletin and luteolin), which contribute to the ingredient's anti-
inflammatory, anti-erythema (reddening of the skin) and anti-pruritic (itchiness) properties that all help improve the speed at which damaged skin heals. It is often used as a natural treatment for various skin disorders such as ezczema and psoriasis. **
Plant Oils: Jojoba*, Pomegranate, Rosehip Seed Oil
Herbs: Wild Chamomile*, Marshmallow*, Comfrey Leaf*, Lemon Balm*, Turmeric*, Arnica*
Essential Oils: Neroli, Geranium, Lavender, Rose
** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.